Soy Protein (Pea Protein) Powder Spray Dryer (LPG)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10,000 US $100,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100 Piece/Pieces / Month|
|Transport Package:||1 Piece/Wooden Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: LPG
- Material Status: Powder
- Flow: Cross Flow
- Type: Centrifugal Spray
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Certificate: Ce
- Operational Method: Intermittent
- Type of Flow: Cross Flow
- Trademark: SF
- Origin: Jiangsu China
- Heating Mode: Dielectric
- Atomization: Rotary Atomization
- Heat Source: Electricity, Steam, Coal Gas, Natural Gas, Fuel
- Name: Spray Dryer
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Structure: Combined Drier
- Movement Way: Spraying
- Sprayer: Air-Flowing Type
- Specification: 5/25/50/100/150/200-300
1. 95%-98%of moisture evaporats at once
2. Suit for thermal sensitive material
LPG Centrifugal Spray Dryer
1. Spray drying is a wide applied process in liquid process shaping and drying industry.
2. Particularly suitable for producing powder, granule or block solid product from solution, emulsion, suspending liquid and pumped paste liquid.
3. Therefore when the distribution of granule size, final moisture, bulk density, granule shape of finished product must conform to accuracy standard, the centrifugal spray dryer is an ideal set
1. Quick drying speed. In hot air stream, 95% to 98% of moisture can be evaporated at the moment. Especially suit for drying thermal sensitive material.
2. The product made by centrifugal spray dryer has good uniformity, fluidity, solubility, high pure, and high quality.
3. The productive process is simple and the operation, control is very convenient. For liquid containing 0~60% of damp(for special material, may be 90%), it can be dried to powder product through drying one time.
4. After dried, no necessary to crush, sieve. So it reduces productive procedure and raises the purity of product.
5. For the size, bulk density and moisture of product can be adjusted within certain scope through exchanging operation condition.
|Tep of inlet air||≤ 350°C|
|Tep of outlet air||80-90|
|(kg/h) Evaporated capacity||5||25||50||100||150||200-3000|
|Transmitted||Compressed air||By machine|
|(mm) ia. of atomizing disk||50||120||120||120||150||180-340|
|Heat source||Electricity||Electricity||+ Electricity+ steam, oil fuel, gas||+ Electricity+ steam||+ Electricity+ steam, oil fuel, gas||Solved by customer|
|(kw) Powder of electric heater||9||45||60||81||99|
|(%) Yield of dry powder (%)||≥95||≥95||≥95||≥95||≥95||≥95|
|Installation Size for reference||A(mm)||1000||1290||1730||2500||2800||Decided in accordance with actual condition|