Gold Member Since 2010
Audited Supplier
SF Machinery Co., Ltd.

Powder Feeder, Dosing Machine, Feeder Machine manufacturer / supplier in China, offering China Sale Feeder /Dosing Machine, Snow E- Bike, Electro-Tricycle and so on.

(/ )

China Sale Feeder /Dosing Machine

FOB Price: US $2,000-10,000 / set
Min. Order: 1 set
Min. Order FOB Price
1 set US $2,000-10,000/ set
Get Latest Price
Port: Shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 20 Pieces/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: SF series
  • Movement Mode: Screw Type
  • Appearance: Open-Type
  • Capacity(t/h): According to Customer Want
  • Installation Slope: Horizontal
  • Overall Dimension: According to Customer Want
  • Material: Stainless Steel
  • Certificate: CE
  • Transport Package: Wooden Package
  • Origin: China
  • Type: Screw Powder Feeder
  • Usage: Food and Chmical
  • Max Feeding (mm): Powder
  • Motor Power(kw): According to Processing Need
  • Chute size(mm): According to Customer Want
  • Name: Feeder
  • Warranty: 1 Year
  • Trademark: SF
  • Specification: GMP
Product Description
China Sale Feeder /Dosing Machine

China Sale Feeder /Dosing Machine
this feeder is used for accurately feeding a variety of solid additives and especially the re-dispersible latex powder in the production of many industries, which can best ensure the quality of the products.
 
1. Delivery time: 
Effected within 25 days from receipt of T/T advance payment.
Loading port: Shanghai Port
Destination port:                          
Payment terms :
Effect by T/T exactly 30% advance payment and remaining 70% payment before shipment.

2. Quality of Goods:
100% brand new with good quality, full of S.S304
Origin of Goods: China.

3. Packing and Marking:
Packing: Export and Sea-worthy standard wooden box that costs USD500 around.

4. Installation, Adjusting & Commissioning:
-  Installation, Adjusting & Commissioning: The seller will prepare for installation, commissioning & adjusting the machine in seller's factory for buyer's inspection. Meanwhile, the seller will train the buyer on the operation of the machine for free. If required, the seller will dispatch technician to buyer's country for installation, commissioning & adjusting the machine and training the workers on condition that the buyer affords all the cost from China to the buyer's company and extra USD 45.0 per day for the service.

5. Quality Claim:
1) The machine shall be guaranteed by the seller against poor materials, poor performance and poor workmanship for one year with free maintenance and free spare parts. 
2) The seller will supply repair service for three years on condition that the buyer takes on all cost of the broken parts. And, if requested, the seller will assign engineers to the buyer's company on condition that the buyer affords all the cost from China to the buyer's company and extra USD 45.0 per day for the service.
China Sale Feeder /Dosing Machine
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Qi Xiaomin
Sales Manager
*From:
To: Ms. Qi Xiaomin
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now