Blood Powder Spray Dryer
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10,000 US $100,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||20 Piece/Pieces / Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: LPG
- Material Status: Powder
- Heat Source: Electricity, Steam, Coal Gas, Natural Gas, Fuel
- Name: Spray Drier Machine
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Structure: Spraying Drier
- Operation Pressure: Vacuum Dryer
- Type of Flow: Cross Flow
- Trademark: SF
- Specification: 5/25/50/100/150/200-300
- Heating Mode: Dielectric
- Atomization: Rotary Atomization
- Type: Centrifugal Spray
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Certificate: Ce
- Operational Method: Intermittent
- Movement Way: Spraying
- Sprayer: Air-Flowing Type
- Transport Package: 1 Piece/Wooden Box
- Origin: Jiangsu China
1. 95%-98%of moisture evaporated soon
2. Suit for thermal sensitive material
3. Dry in 5-40 senconds
1. Spray drying is a wide applied process in liquid process shaping and drying industry.
2. Particularly suitable for producing powder, granule or block solid product from solution, emulsion, suspending liquid and pumped paste liquid.
1. In hot air stream, 95% to 98% of moisture can be evaporated immediately.
2. Quick drying speed: The surface area of material liquid through atomizing is increased greatly.
3. Product has good uniformity, fluidity, solubility, high pure, and quality.
4. For liquid containing 0~60% of damp(special may be 90%), it can be dried to powder through drying one time.
5. After dried, not necessary to crush, sieve therefore reducing productive procedure.
6. For the size, bulk density and moisture of product can be adjusted within certain scope through exchanging operation condition.
7. Large flexibility of operation
8. No high requirement for factory buildings
Spray Drier Machine
|Tep of inlet air||≤ 350°C|
|Tep of outlet air||80-90|
|Transmitted||Compressed air||By machine|
ia. of atomizing disk
Electricity+ steam, oil fuel, gas
|+ Electricity+ steam||+ Electricity+ steam, oil fuel, gas||Solved by customer|
Powder of electric heater
Yield of dry powder (%)
|Installation Size for reference||A(mm)||1000||1290||1730||2500||2800||Decided in accordance with actual condition|